Shipping & Delivery
- We process
and ship orders during regular business hours Monday through Friday
9-5. We usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order. You will
receive an email confirmation when your order ships.
- The days in transit which is estimated in shopping cart begins from the day your order leaves our location.
checkout, the shopping cart will indicate if any items are
back-ordered. We will do our best to get these items to you ASAP.
- If any items which were not listed as back-ordered are unexpectedly delayed we will notify
you and provide an estimated ship date for these items. In
most cases we will part ship all available items and send the balance to follow, with no additional ship charges.
- If you have a need-by date, please indicate such in the comments section of your order, or
give us a call. We will do our best to meet your deadline if we are informed.
- For expedited shipping options,
please note the delivery arrival deadline in the comments section
you place your
- Shipping charge is calculated in the
shopping cart based on the weight of your items and the shipping method
that you choose. Our default shipping method is UPS Ground, which will reach most places on the east coast within 1-2 business days. FedEx or
USPS is also available.
- We ship from southeastern PA, near Philadelphia. After departure, UPS Ground takes from 1-6 days in transit
US. Priority Mail transit is approx 2-3 days nationwide. Therefore,
UPS Ground will be faster to the east coast and Priority Mail will
for orders shipping to the west coast.
- Extra Long
items (such as 5 and
6 ft. flagpoles) will include the UPS $8 special handling fee in the shopping cart ship total. We
often offer a comparable 2 piece product that you might want to choose
to avoid this handling fee.
- PO Box, APO and FPO
require the use of US Postal Service options only.
Privacy & Security
- All orders are transmitted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your personal information and credit card account.
- We will never sell, share or trade your information.
- We will keep a confidential record of your name, address, phone number, email address and purchases in order to serve you more efficiently in the future, to notify you of special offers or discounts, or to send occasional informational newsletters.
- Email offers from us will include an unsubscribe option.
- Your phone number will only be used to call you if we have a question about processing your order.
- As a family business serving our local community for over 40 years, and online since 1998, we value each of our customers and the confidence placed in us. If you have any questions or concerns about privacy or security, please contact the owners: Charlie and Karen Hauber.
Returns & Replacements
- If you change your mind about a purchase, we will cheerfully issue a refund in the first 30 days, or a store credit after 30 days. Please return the item to us in unused condition with original packaging intact. Include your name and address or invoice number so that we can credit you immediately for the purchase price of your item/s. You are responsible for the cost of shipping.
- Seasonal items are returnable for store credit only, if you are returning after the season or holiday has passed.
- If an item is defective, send it back to us by the most economical method, or request a postage paid return package. Once we receive the defective item, we will send you a replacement at no charge, or we will credit your account including ship costs.
- We cannot accept returns of flags that have been flown, unless they were defective and did not meet normal wear and tear expectations. Flags are cloth. Even high quality flags like ours cannot last forever, just as laundry left out on the clothesline would not last forever. Still, we believe in the quality of our products, so if you are dissatisfied, please email or give us a call. We want you to feel great about the products that we offer.
If you have other questions or concerns, please call the store at the number above/below or email customer service